Just a few years ago, you could get away with building a social media marketing strategy on the fly. As long as you were present, you were doing more than your competitors–right?
We’re not here to scare your brand into the world of social media. Instead, we want to provide your marketing team with the right steps to take toward a successful social strategy so your brand isn’t left in the dust.
Here are the seven steps to create a winning social media marketing strategy in 2018:
7 Step Social Media Marketing Strategy Checklist
1. Create Social Media Marketing Goals That Solve Your Biggest Challenges
2. Research Your Social Media Audience
3. Establish Your Most Important Metrics
4. Research Your Social Competitive Landscape
5. Build & Curate Engaging Social Media Content
6. Engage With Your Audience & Don’t Ignore
7. Track Your Efforts & Always Improve