Indoor Photo In Google Maps
With indoor photos visitors can spend less time searching for building directories and more time discovering new points of interest. Simply zoom in and out of a building and go floor to floor with indoor maps.
Benefit of Indoor Photos
_Show the real atmosphere if the customer never visited your shop before.
_People have the opportunity to go around the shop.
_Unlimited possible for viewers.
_Increase people visit your place.
How are indoor Google Maps useful?
Indoor Google Maps create a more convenient and enjoyable visitor experience.
- Visitors can access a building’s floor plan when indoor maps are available.
- For buildings with multiple floors, visitors can switch between floors to see the respective layouts.
- The ‘blue dot’ icon in the My Location feature, much like a “You are Here” sticker, is available for indoor maps and is accurate within several meters.
- Floor plan labels help visitors easily find different stores within shopping malls, departments within retail stores, gates within airports, as well as ATMs and restrooms.
- Visitors can spend more time enjoying their experience, discover new points of interests, and avoid time spent searching for building directories.