In spite of the dominance of Android devices in the market, it doesn’t mean that only Android has all the benefits for an app developer.
So, before we jump in and start helping you develop a stellar iOS app, let us talk about why you must develop an iOS app.
- iOS is a lot faster than any Android device
- iOS apps run a lot smoother with almost no glitches
- iPhones or iPads function pretty much in the same way, whereas Android devices vary in their construct & functioning wildly
- iOS apps earn much higher revenue from the App Store
- All iOS apps can be used in any MacOS. An equivalent functionality is missing in case of Android app
- Using an iOS device, the iOS apps can be shared with friends and family. Another feature that is not yet developed for Android
Things to do before writing an iOS app
While it might be tempting for you to dive head first and start writing your iOS app because that is where all the action lies. Following processes can get tedious but there is merit in it.
It is important that you chalk some time out beforehand to set up the project in the right direction. Now, you might think that it is eating away into your time right now, but trust me, you are doing yourself a favor and saving a lot of time in future.