Mobile marketing is growing very hastily with more and more people switching to smartphones from generic mobile phones. Due to the increase in the number of smartphone users, a tough rivalry has emerged in the field of mobile advertising. Now every mobile marketer wants to allure their target audience with various strategies, which have boosted the competition among the publishers, advertisers, and marketers.
1. Mobile Advertising is the Primary Mode of Digital Advertising– Around 80% of Indians and 2 billion of world population prefer mobile phones for internet usage. Especially in India due to the recent telecom revolution, there has been a sudden hike in the mobile internet users. This simply means to reach the maximum number of audience, start-ups should target Mobile advertising as their primary mode of advertising.
2. Cost Effective and Gives Conversion-oriented Solution– In a start-up environment funds are always a sensitive subject and other methods of advertising cost a fortune. Mobile advertising is a lot cheaper and gives an effective solution to all the advertising related problems. It’s not only affordable but also gives a quick conversion to the marketers.
3. Better Understanding of Customers– Nowadays every brand wants to personally connect with its consumer to deliver their desired products. Mobile advertising is a direct medium where the advertiser can directly connect with its audience to sell its product. This also builds up better understanding between the brand and the consumer where the brand can understand the need of its consumer in order to cater them with better options.
4. SMS marketing– SMS marketing is a very powerful method of digital communication. It’s an effective way to get your messages read by your targeted audience. SMS has more chance of getting noticed than any other form of mobile advertising. SMS marketing helps start-ups to keep their consumers updated about their brand’s promotional activities such as discounts and services.
5. Develop your Mobile Application – Mobile applications are a key pillar of the growth of any start-up. It’s the most efficacious method of consumer engagement. Mobile Application plays an important role for a start-up in the digital eco-system. And if you are also looking to endorse through mobile ads then also the application serves as the best platform for ad postings. If your company’s application is installed in the consumer’s mobile phone it will eventually build up a relation between the brand and the user and which is the reason why many start-ups prefer mobile application as it gives them a direct and instant monetary conversion. It also builds up a relation between the user and the brand.