Ardor SEO offers an amazing opportunity for international students in Cambodia to discover and experience the impressive world of digital marketing. We’re giving you the chance to gain useful skills and lots of knowledge in the process, as well as follow a path to a lucrative and in-demand career as a digital marketer.
Digital marketing jobs hold the key to work-life balance, according to a 2015 report from leading jobs and recruiting sites. No more stagnant income growth and increasing work demands!
Getting digital marketing training in the Philippines, Cambodia, Australia, or anywhere for that matter, will broaden your horizons and let you learn the tricks of the trade in no time. The position opens up doors for specialization in search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, and pay-per-click campaigns.
But you can also choose to be knowledgeable and skilled in all of these areas, rather than limit your options to something specific.
It all starts with learning the strategies that work.
This is exactly what the Ardor SEO Digital Marketing Internship Program offers.
Why Work in Cambodia
For those seeking opportunities for marketing internship in the Philippines, Indonesia, or other Southeast Asian countries, Ardor SEO in Cambodia is an option you must consider.
As a digital marketing intern at Ardor SEO, you will become a part of a family of really cool and fun-loving individuals who play hard and work harder. You will also work in a nurturing environment surrounded by all the beauty that Phnom Penh, Cambodia has to offer.
Phnom Penh is a true Southeast Asian pearl, a place where the vibrant colours of ancient temples meet the practicality of modern buildings.
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be working in your modern office while enjoying a view of the Mekong riverside promenade? Not bad at all, right?
See the Royal Palace and other beautiful attractions in Phnom Penh while working in the city!
Internship opportunities in Cambodia give you the chance to live in a culturally rich and developing country. Living and working there is nothing short of magical, with low cost of living and accessibility to creature comforts to boot, it is a gift you would not easily find anywhere else.
The best reward this exotic country can give you is knowledge and the skills you can use to further your career in digital marketing. Ardor SEO is offering all these to you.
So why not try your hand at our digital marketing internship?
As a digital marketing intern, you will learn:
- Best practices in SEO, SEM, mobile and affiliate marketing, and PPC campaigns
- Best practices of on-page/off-page optimisation
- Strategies for backlinking analysis and outreach
- Successful techniques for blogger outreach
- To research social media influencers, blogger events
- To create and publish engaging social media content
- To support the team in any or all activities
A day in the life of an Ardor SEO digital marketing intern includes:
- Working with team members to develop solutions and strategies to problems and challenges in advertising and digital marketing
- Working with client websites to analyse and identify issues, and develop new platforms for advertising and marketing
- Learning how to analyse report data and make recommendations for marketing initiatives in the future
Expect training and support to be provided for all projects assigned, whether they are individual and collaborative.
You make a good fit as a digital marketing intern if you have:
- Basic SEO knowledge
- A keen interest to learn and know more about digital marketing
- A keen interest to learn about backlink analysis, blogger outreach
- A propensity to analyse various situations and find the best solutions
- Eagerness to support the marketing team in different administrative tasks
In addition, you must have:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks, while hitting the deadlines
- Proficiency in managing and working with large amounts of data
- Ability to face a challenge and deal with it decisively
Digital marketing internship in Ardor SEO is not for everybody. We are looking only for the best—someone who is analytical, self-motivated, web savvy, actively listens, effectively communicates, and is eager to learn, work, and improve their skills.
communicates, and is eager to learn, work, and improve their skills.Most importantly, Ardor SEO is looking for someone who works hard and knows how to have fun.